The two books featured in this website discuss how we each can establish a first and second line of defense against cancer. Reading them will help the reader to understand that in order to make a difference when it comes to cancer it is important to do the following, and do it with commitment:
- Oxygenate the body through regular exercise, deep breathing, and eating chlorophyll-rich vegetables.
- Drink adequate amounts of water that is slightly alkaline in chemistry.
- Consume a mainly plant-based diet that makes the body chemistry alkaline.
- Build a strong immune system and reduce inflammation.
- Eat foods (mostly raw) that are rich in enzymes.
- Eat foods that are rich in vitamin B-17 (nitriloside).
- Reduce stress
- Detoxify the body
Last but not least, the books featured here will remind readers that a spiritual component needs to influence all that we do when responding to cancer.